At the end of the perfect day in Portland, we met up with my family for dinner. It would be an understatement to say this was a treat. This is a day I already wish I could relive!

We enjoyed a delicious dinner and a wonderful time together at McCormick & Schmicks down on the Portland Waterfront - our final stop along Memory Lane.

Isaac with Papa
The restaurant overlooks the marina below, which has a dock we used to walk out on every time we came down here. So we took a walk after dinner to do just that...

The view of the skyline from the end of the dock

Kevin Sandwich!
Our time in Portland was absolutely perfect, and we had so much fun! What a great stroll down Memory Lane...
1 comment:
I love your pictures, whoever took those should be a photographer!!! Lol :)
Post a Comment