Beautiful Bride, Handsome Groom
It was really great to see Seth, Amy, Jordan & Hunter again - if only we had more time! Jordan was the junior bridesmaid while Hunter served as the ring bearer. They were in my wedding five years ago as the same roles, but they were much smaller! My how they've grown!
The rings were safe with Ring Security.
Lynn & Noni
Isaac did really well, considering the wedding was exactly at his naptime. He looked on with approval at the ceremony taking place, and actually let out a little cheer when Caleb & Anna gave their vows. Too cute.My little guy - so GQ in his shirt and tie. He had a vest to boot, but it was getting too warm to keep.
My handsome man and son.
They made their arrival at the reception and went straight to the dance floor for their first dance. Everything about them oozed romance that day!Cuttin' a rug.... gettin' jiggy with it.... feeling groovy.... Okay, so we may not be dancers, but we had fun with it even though there were tables of party poopers watching our every move. It was time to CELEBRATE, people! I'll be a spectacle if it'll make Caleb & Anna happy on their special day.

... and then opted for cuddle time with Grandpa before...
And a romantic fairytale ending - a horse-drawn carriage ride... and off to Hawaii the next day!






1 comment:
That was such a wonderful wedding:) I wanted to let you know Rach that when Wyndi saw the pictures I took of Caleb's wedding she said you look so great and you remind her of a "Greek Goddess". I thought you would like to hear that and I agree, you looked amazing in that dress ;)
Post a Comment