Sunday, May 24, 2009

Two Nonis and a Whole Lot of Attention

As if the world doesn't revolve around him enough as it is, Isaac got very accustomed to being the total center of attention while Noni and Great Noni were here. Two Nonis are double trouble! But they shared like good kids and had equal fun times with Isaac. :)

Here are some pictures from their visit...



They came to have lunch with me a handful of times on the days I had to work. That was always the highlight of my day!

Noni got a new toy for Isaac, and it's a real hit! He loves playing at his playtable, and it's helping him to learn how to stand independently. He has even moved from the toy to the couch and back on his own!

Isaac went on a walk every morning with Noni.


Cool dude in his shades. He actually kept them on for a record time! Doesn't he look like such a little boy and not a baby? It'll be here before we know it...

Fun times... that upper front tooth should be here any time now (of course we've been saying that for the last month!)

Comin' after the camera - watch out, he's fast!

Genius! There are so many ways to play with this table!
As always, it was such a tremendous blessing to have Mom here, and it was only magnified with Noni's presence. I'm so thankful for these women in my life. They have taught me so much, and continue to teach me more and more about how to be a godly woman, wife, and mother. Alike, they are both incredibly patient, selfless, generous, and servant-hearted. They are always putting others before themselves and lending a helping hand on their own initiative. I can't say enough about them - They are a pleasure to be with!

4 comments:

Kevin and Erica said...

oh Rach, those pictures are great! You look great too by the way ;) I'm so glad that you had that time with your mom and noni we'll have to talk this week so you can tell me all about it.
Love you friend! xoxo

Carrie said...

Looks like a fun visit! What a great toy ... he's looking so "grown up" ...

alan & krysten said...

Isaac is so happy, as usual. Looks like all of you had fun :)So wonderful that they could visit

Tia said...

Such a sweet post! You really take after BOTH Noni's in your own characteristics and servant heart! I've seen you in action! I got to talk to Great Noni Sunday and I was so excited! I miss her so much, but I am THRILLED you are with her, I know how much she misses you guys! We are always gabbing about you guys in the nursery on Sundays!!!!