(It's really quiet because this was about the seventh attempt at recording Isaac's new skill. You know how kids stop whatever cute or fun thing they were doing once you get the camera out. We were holding our breath to see if Isaac would do it just one more time for us. It seemed as though we were more excited than he was at his achievement! But we finally enticed him enough to give it one more go.)
So I guess we should really do the childproofing thing now... and time to bring out the barricades.





5 comments:
That is so sweet! I love the belly move groove he's got going on! Hey you don't have to peek on xanga anymore...I am copy and pasting all my posts here so you can follow us here and it'll be a little easier. I started an official babywearing blog as well for our website so I thought I would add yet another blog for the collection;)
Yay! Isaac! Now things will never slow down!!!!
wahoo! go Isaac!
Yeah!! Congrats Isaac. What a huge accomplishment and great job catching it on camera. I know how difficult it is to catch those moments.
Watch out cousins! Here comes Isaac!
Yay Isaac! Oh my goodness...you will have to put everything up now and close all the doors....lol. Good times! Love ya'll! Amy
Post a Comment