Our church does a Family Blessing Service every Mother's Day, and this year we got to participate! We like how Central conducts their baby dedications. It's two-sided, which demonstrates a partnership. With sincere hearts, we made a commitment to raise Isaac in a Christ-centered home, which has always been our intention. And in return, the church voiced their promise to assist us in raising our child in a Christ-centered environment at church. It was really meaningful and an honor to be a part of this service this year.
Kevin brought home two dozen roses for me and also got me a digital frame for my desk at work. As usual, I'm displaying my beautiful bouquet at work along with my gift. Everyone at work gets to hear about how awesome my husband is as they ooh and aah over my flowers. :)
In addition to the Family Blessing Service and my roses, having Mom and Noni in town for my first Mother's Day made the day extra special. It's so great that they were able to be here!
Isaac just adores his Noni and Great Noni.
After a relaxing afternoon at home, we went to the Cheesecake Factory for a delicious dinner. It was such a treat! Our aim was to keep Mom and Noni out of the kitchen on Mother's Day, since we knew without a doubt that even if Kevin made us dinner, they would somehow find a way to cook or clean anyway.
What a great Mother's Day!





4 comments:
What a great mother's day! If they are still in town please tell your mom and Noni hello for me. Happy belated Mother's Day friend, you are a wonderful mom and Isaac (and Kevin) are lucky to have you. I love you and miss you very much :)
what a beautiful family :) Happy first mother's day my friend!
Happy first Mother's Day!!! I love that both your Mom and Noni were with you to enjoy the day! I love the 3 generations photo as well! I hope you are all enjoying your time!! Take care!
That's sweet. I'm glad ya'll had a great time.
Post a Comment