Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Little Swimmer

Our small group got together with the other one for a Memorial Day BBQ yesterday. It was fun to see everyone and meet some new people along the way. Our groups have grown so much! It was a fun time of water volleyball, wii, chowing and gabbing. My camera died, so I didn't get half as many pictures as I wanted to. However, we did catch a big moment for Isaac - his first time in the pool! He LOVED it!!

Watching the volleyball game and anticipating the water with curiosity

Little surf patrol

Isaac drove around the pool in his new ride, which has a working horn to boot! He had so much fun gliding across the pool as Kevin and I passed him back and forth. If yesterday was any indication, we have a little swimmer on our hands. So it's a good thing we have....


...Isaac's future swim teacher Auntie Autumn!

3 comments:

Amy @ Just a Glimpse... said...

That's great! If Isaac is anything like Seth and Hunter (especially!), he will want to live in the water. Hunter used to "swim" in the tub. lol Thanks for sharing

Kevin and Erica said...

I love the pic of him with the hat and the glasses. That's a cool water ride he has there :) I'm glad you all had a good time

alan & krysten said...

hey ! i just noticed that is the same swim outfit, shark one, from costco :) i loveit!!!