Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Random Collection ... Just Hangin' Out Pics

I was looking back at some pictures from the last couple of months, and I thought you'd enjoy seeing these... some of our favorites.

A natural? Look how he's holding that football!

Hmmmm, decisions, decisions...

Having fun with Papa... (and yes, Isaac is wearing one of my headbands. Haha...)

Out for a walk with Uncle Caleb

"Back it up - beep, beep, beep, beep!" Haha, we taught that to Isaac, and now when we say, "Back it up!" He'll back up and say, "Beep beep!"

Our little sous chef.

Cooking with Auntie Linda - making Northwest Mac-n-Cheese.

Thanks for my dapper apron, Auntie Karen! It's perfect.

A fun new pasttime - riding his "big guck!" down the hill.

So much fun! Like having an amusement park ride in our own back yard!

Hugs from Noni!

Isaac likes to wear his "gass" like Mommy.

Unusually warm early January day - perfect for coloring with chalk outside.


And I'll leave you with this one. Such a sweetheart smile! He melts my heart. *Sigh*

3 comments:

Kevin and Erica said...

these pictures are great :) he's so adorable, I just love him!!!

Mom said...

Those pictures are all so adorable. I miss him... they make me want to hop on the plane... and hug him!

Carrie said...

He's getting so big! Can't wait to see what sport he chooses!