Getting started, looking forward to the adventure ahead!
First stop, the Longhorn Sheep...
... then Mommy's favorite - the Tiger. Isn't she beautiful?
As we watched the tiger, Isaac kept saying, "Raaaarrrr. Raaaarrrr."
Even the lions were out, which was amazing. She kind of looks like our cat Chloe (who likes to think of herself as queen).
The Rhinos didn't smell very good...
... so Isaac grabbed the map and said, "Ready!" I think that was our hint to get moving.
These two monkeys didn't look all that thrilled to see us. Their shifty eyes kept darting to and fro, and I could tell they were scheming... "If I ever get out of here..."
After a snack, Isaac insisted on cleaning his tray. Haha, okay!
What a fun day! Despite the lions and tigers, rhinos and giraffes... The highlight of Isaac's day? Seeing a tractor drive through to the zoo workers only zone. He was sad he couldn't follow... haha. That boy is crazy about machinery and trucks! If only they made truck zoos... hmmm.





No comments:
Post a Comment