Funny story, but also a little scary -
The three of us were relaxing in the living room, and I don't remember exactly what Isaac did, but after whatever it was, I said to him, "No-no, Isaac." It was what happened next that surprised me. Rather than get upset, a big smile spread across his face. Then he shook his head and mimicked me, saying, "Na-na" in a sing-song voice.
Oh no! Did he really just do that? I couldn't help but laugh because it was so stinkin' cute! But hopefully he won't pull that trick too much... we don't need sass AND a strong will in this house! It's cute the first time, but .....
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Just part of the learning curve...totally normal.
Yeah, the first time it's VERY hard not to laugh. But a couple months later....it's hard not to get frustrated. They're just learning....so God give us wisdom to lead them on this path of life.
Post a Comment