(At least that's what Isaac's checkup summary from the Dr. says.)
Isaac is 22 lbs and a whopping 31" tall.
His main staples are strawberries, bananas, cheerios, meatballs, and apple juice (watered down, but he doesn't know any better). On the "bi list" we have milk, chicken, pasta, and several other fruit items. All other foods, especially vegetables, are shunned or picked at or thrown. (However, we've made a lot of progress with the food-fight escapades. Less and less food is winding up on the floor at dinnertime, which equals a happier mommy.)
Needless to say, we got a liquid multi-vitamin for Isaac today. I've been stressing out too much about making sure he gets all of his nutrients with this crazy diet he's on. And with our stubborn genes, Isaac and I are prone to power struggles. Let's save those for bigger battles, shall we? (ie. I haven't been winning these power struggles, and I don't like that. I like to win.) Ha! multi-vitamin it is! I win! I win!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We do lots of vitamins over here! Joshua asks what each one is for :) I have the boys take a multivitamin, DHA tablets and a green source pill. All of my bases are covered! Sprouts has 25% off vitamins until tomorrow ;) I stocked up today!
Post a Comment