Saturday, February 28, 2009
One of the Reasons...
This is one of the reasons we love living in Arizona... while my parents are visiting brrrrr Ohio that had snow flurries today, we were outside in our 80 degree weather enjoying the sunshine... We took a walk and then we planted ourselves outside on the lawn to hang out. Isaac loved looking around and watching Chloe explore nearby. There were so many things to see!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I'm sooo jealous of your warm weather! I'm so ready for spring and summer! Go away snow!!
I am jealous too, I NEED SUNSHINE! And... I see Isaac's red hair now!:)
I'm protesting the warm weather. Still wearing jeans and a little cardigan this morning! Refusing to believe the HOT temps are just around the corner!!!
FUN PICNIC!
I am so coming to visit! We got a lovely 12"+ of snow on Saturday. Grrrrrr....
And I do love the last pic of Isaac, so funny.
Oh my goodness - I'm so very jealous. It's this time of year when I wonder why we moved to such a cold part of the country. I can't wait for spring. I'm sure you'll continue to have a lot of fun in the fabulous weather with Isaac before it gets too hot outside. Enjoy!
I finally joined blogger so I could comment! I'm sorry to hear Isaac had his first cold! It's so rough when they are sick at any age but being so young is really really rough! I'm thrilled to hear God has provided Kevin with a job, it's always amazing to me to see how God provides even when things look bleak! I'll be on here more checkin you guys out, though I'll probably still blog over on xanga and facebook...
Let's see if you are still saying you love Arizona weather in July and August!!! :) Lol
I am glad that you love where God has placed you on this earth. And I'm glad that it's not too far away from me so we can see each other a couple times a year :)
E
Post a Comment