Monday, August 4, 2008

And We Have a Plan!

I just got the call! I'm scheduled to go in tomorrow night at 10 pm! Looks like Isaac's birthday may be August 6th! We shall see... Either way, it feels remarkably comforting to have something planned.

We appreciate your continued prayers! We'll be sure to keep you as updated as possible...

14 comments:

Carrie said...

YIPPIE!

Kevin and Erica said...

Yeah that means I might get to visit you in the hospital!!! I can't wait. Love you friend and I'm praying for you.

Erica said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad for you, Rachel! Try to get some rest tomorrow if you can...(yea right!) :) I'll definitely be praying for you guys!! Cant wait to see a picture of that precious little one!

Eric, Ann and... said...

I'm very happy for you. Try to get some rest today...sleep, sleep, sleep. DO NOT CLEAN...I repeat, DO NOT CLEAN (that's what your mom is there for). And make sure we get called when Isaac joins us, and if it's 3am for you guys (I'm hoping for you), remember is 6am for us, and we'll be up :) Good luck!!!

Amy @ Just a Glimpse... said...

So excited for ya'll!!! It's almost time....:)~~Amy & Seth & Jordan & Hunter (Jordan & Hunter are excited that they will soon have a new cousin!! yipee!!!)

Cheryl Licht said...

Dear Rachel,
I'm so glad the end is in sight! I know, inductions aren't something to look forward to (I did it twice), however, it is worth it to be done with! I'll pray everything goes quickly and smoothly. If it's any encouragement, I was dilated and effaced less than you and my labors on pictocin were 5 hours and the second one was less than 4 hours. Intense, but fast enough that there's no time for drugs. :-) Before you know it you'll have your baby in your arms. Can't wait to see pictures!!! I'll be praying for you.
~Cheryl

Julie said...

Love you guys. :) Hope everything goes well and that once you see Isaac's face that you won't even remember being cranky. ;) Talk to you soon. Wish I lived alot closer.

Kristal Sawyer said...

thinking about you today, and praying everything goes smoothly.

Ed and Christy Millard said...

thanks for the updates!!! i am so excited for you and hope that you have your little isaac as i write this right now. and don't worry about being a little cranky... you're entitled! :) hope and pray all goes well, christy

Eric, Ann and... said...

OK...so I know you have bigger things on your plate, like trying to adjust to having a new life you're responsible for...but really...you're killing the people living ACROSS THE COUNTRY with no pictures!!! Please, update soon :) And Kevin promised, NO LATER THAN FRIDAY MORNING....

Kristal Sawyer said...

am I the only one who has checked this blog like fifty times in the last couple of days?
=)

alan & krysten said...

no :)

economygeek said...

You gotta wonder how someone so little can take over you life so suddenly. I don't wonder anymore-I know.

Your friends just might take over your blog for you while you're "gone". ;)

Carrie said...

Ummm ... we're WAITING! Pretty soon we're going to come over to your house ... take our own pictures of the little one and post them :) WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!!!????