I love all these pictures, Rachel! Its so nice that all of your family can be there. It's good to see pictures of all of them. And good for you for getting out of the house. Its always alot of effort but always worth it.
Ok, they had better get in all their Isaac holding because when Seth and I get to see Isaac, we plan on being stingy and not sharing. Ha Ha! Just kidding. Paw Paw, Noni, Great Noni, and Uncle Caleb look like they are having fun with Isaac. Can't wait to hold him too! Ya'll take care and kiss the baby for us. Love you all !!!
"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all His wonderful acts. Glory in His Name; let the hearts of those who see the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has done,"
5 comments:
I love all these pictures, Rachel! Its so nice that all of your family can be there. It's good to see pictures of all of them. And good for you for getting out of the house. Its always alot of effort but always worth it.
What a beautiful family!!! Yes, good for you I agree :)
He sure does have a lot of wardrobe changes :) What a cutie!!!
it looks like he is one loved little boy!
Ok, they had better get in all their Isaac holding because when Seth and I get to see Isaac, we plan on being stingy and not sharing. Ha Ha! Just kidding. Paw Paw, Noni, Great Noni, and Uncle Caleb look like they are having fun with Isaac. Can't wait to hold him too! Ya'll take care and kiss the baby for us.
Love you all !!!
Post a Comment