Monday, April 21, 2008

Girl's Day Out - A Little Pampering

Ah, and the pampering was perfect! Yesterday I went to get pedicures with a number of my girlfriends from our Bible study. It was heavenly and oh-so-fun! We all agreed that this should become a regular occurrence - especially since it is no longer possible for Marian and I to comfortably or successfully paint our own toes.

From L-R: Jaimie, Mindy, Amanda, Autumn, Leslie, and my fellow prego Marian

(Exit one prego, sub in the second)

Leslie already had perfectly done toenails, so she opted for a french tip manicure instead. Here are all of our pretty nails!

4 comments:

BK said...

i didn't know you were having a little one--yay! congratulations! i hope you two are doing well!

Carrie said...

How fun ... nice looking toes! I think I need to get mine painted. The last time I did that was right before Eli was born!

alan & krysten said...

Oh so fun!!! It is crazy for me to see you all in shorts, tanks and tees...we have snow on the ground again :(

Ed and Christy Millard said...

i'm right with krysten... yes jealous of the pedicure, but way more jealous of the weather and the fact that you all are in shorts, t-shirts and flip flops! by the way you look so cute!! i love that maternity shirt!