Monday, April 14, 2008

24 Weeks and 100 Degrees!


So our summer has arrived... early. The thermostat on my car read 101* today. Can you believe that?? And while everyone else at the office is complaining about how chilly the AC is, I'm quite comfortable for a change! In fact, one day last week I actually broke a sweat... I think it was my first heat flash. Crazy stuff!

Well, here's a pic of me with a tree for some fun. :) 24 weeks, and Baby Kev Kev is more active than ever. I love it! ... except when he finds it fun to kick my bladder.... that doesn't help anything! (I'm already a frequent flyer in the restroom).

6 comments:

alan & krysten said...

Rachel, you look so lovely. I bet you feel the baby all the time now :) Wish I could join you for some sunshine.

Cheryl Licht said...

Okay, so I'm jealous of your weather -- it's snowing outside even as I write. :-) Enjoy the last "cute" stage of pregnancy --- cause we're about to get big from here on out. :-)

Reed & Christine Baker said...

Yeah! This is such a cute picture. :) You look great!

christinastanton said...

You are so cute! Wow you are gonna have a baby!! Thats awesome!!!

Ed and Christy Millard said...

you look so cute! and i am sooo jealous about your heat wave! we are supposed to get snow on saturday and sunday. yuck! i need valium and a trip to phoenix!

Eric, Ann and... said...

you look great, and i'm glad to hear your enjoying things a little more these days!