Last night was an exciting night. I felt Baby really kicking for the first time! I have been feeling Baby much more often just in the last week. But up until last night, it felt like Baby was just turning over or shifting from one side to the other. Last night after we got home from church, Kevin and I were lounging on the couch for a bit. All of a sudden, I felt a distinct KICK... then kick, kick, kick, kick. It was amazing!
I invited Kevin to put his hand on my stomach in the hopes that he could feel it too. He tried pressing in the spot it was happening, but it must be too early to feel from the outside. He couldn't feel anything... but he rejoiced with me and Baby continued to kick kick kick.
How exciting! What a blessing! We can't wait to meet this little one face to face. What a charm it will be.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
You know, Rachel, I am so excited for you and Kevin as ya'll embark on this wonderful new chapter in your life. The thing I miss about being pregnant was feeling the baby kick. That is such an awesome feeling, isn't it! Take care and ya'll are always in our prayers.
Love, Amy
howdy rachel and kevin,
we are so happy for you both. this is a wonderful time in your lives. i too liked feeling the baby move. nothing compares to the love you feel when your baby is placed in your arms,the love you will experiance is beyound words.i am so happy you will be blessed with this wonderful new chapter in life.i look forward to the comming months seeing you grow.
lots of love,
aunt jennie and uncle steve.
Hi Friends,
thanks for sharing about the kicking of a baby and the joy that brings to you!
We are happy to hear all is going well with your pregnancy!
You make a very beautiful pregnant "mom to be"!!!
You remain in our thoughts and prayers always!
Kevin and Rachel,
Wow! Great news! Yea, for August babies. Christine is due the 15th of August.
Hello and goodmorning or whenever it is down there...You two are so cute...and the only problem with blogging is it makes me miss you and wish we were closer even more!
love you miss you wish we could hang out - love Krysten
Post a Comment