Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mocha Frappaccinos and Blogging


Now I'm feelin' Baby all the time! And I think I've learned that Baby enjoys decaf mocha frappaccinos... and Momma is realizing even more that what she eats goes directly to Baby! Talk about pressure to eat well! Yikes.

And talk about blogging... I'm hooked! I love reading everyone's comments, and now I'm checkin' everyone else's out almost every day. So much fun! :)

Woah, glowing cat eyes... kinda creepy! As long as she doesn't sit at the foot of my bed at night with eyes like that....


Study, study, study... is it May yet?? Kevin has been working really hard!


Awww, so cute! That's Chloe loungin' around... she's actually really good at that. She just loves her personal "cat mat" made by grandma Lynn!

2 comments:

Eric, Ann and... said...

i just have to say that i don't think it's fair that you are wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts!! it's sooooo cold here!!

Kevin and Rachel said...

See what you left behind, girl? Today hit 82! And how many feet of snow do you have now? ;) Hey, think of this... you know that the fall is my favorite time of year too. You can be smug and rub in your beautiful fall season when the time comes. :)