Sunday, August 15, 2010
Ahhh, Washingtin in the Summer
The best time of year to visit the beautiful Northwest is in the summertime, which is exactly what we did this year in July! The weather was balmy, there was a lot of fun to have outside, and there were a number of occasions to celebrate....
What fun! I particulary enjoyed having so much time with Isaac.
The following posts will detail our trip, but for starters, Kevin surprised me with a near replication of the top of our wedding cake from the same little bakery we ordered our orinigal from. It was a sweet way to celebrate our 6th anniversary, especially since the only wedding cake we ever got at our wedding was the small bite we fed each other after cutting the cake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Your vacation looks dreamy. I love that part of the country.
wow was that cake yummy? Too bad your friends ate it all hehehe :)You are too nice and shared. That's one thing I really love about any of our vacations away from home too, I feel like I get to spend 'fun time' with the kids most of the day without all the home responsibilities. I love it! It was so wonderful to see you all!!!
awww... what a sweet husband to get that cake for you guys :)
Post a Comment