Sunday, August 15, 2010

50th Anniversary Party

On Saturday we celebrated Bob & Lynn's 50th anniversary. Everything was beautiful, I just wish I would have gotten more pictures. Kevin was the MC, and he did a great job. He interviewed his parents, asking questions that would tell their story of the years gone by. Some to reminisce, some sentimental, and some just downright funny.





The centerpieces featured various pictures from their wedding day 50 years ago.




Lynn with her wedding dress.


Linda made a beautiful and amazingly delicious cake for the occasion.




I just thought this was a cute picture to share... the kids were running wild in the church lobby, having loads of fun playing together.


And, of course, Isaac's very favorite part of the day...



... CAKE! He ate his piece, and then had some of mine, and then I think that Daddy and a couple of aunts and uncles shared theirs as well before I could stop them!

1 comment:

Kevin and Erica said...

what a wonderful looking 50th party :) I'm so glad you guys were able to be up there for that special occasion!