Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where Did May Go?

We've been having a lot of fun around here! May was packed - filled with tons of time with family and friends! We loved every second of it.... so sorry we've been AWOL in blogworld. Here's a recap of all the fun:

First came the Matson's from Washington State - and Isaac is still asking, "Where's Nunco Nik?"


Picture perfect: Nik, Kiera, and Lisa

The sibs showing some love - Lisa & Kevin

I think we were all surprised at how tall the kids have gotten! Kiera and Isaac were fast friends once again.

And of course, it wouldn't be a vacation without some free golf!!

I had to share this picture so I could say, "Look at that view!"



Then came the Rossi's from California - and Isaac is still asking, "Where'd the baby go?"

Here's Kevin with the kiddos - Isaac & Felicity

Erica and I are already planning their arranged marriage. Seriously, with names that mean Happiness and Laughter, doesn't that sound like a match made in heaven??


Truly BFF's {I heart Erica}

Isaac with the Rossi's


Sweet Felicity


Then came Noni and the rest of the family ... which requires a whole 'nother post, so more to come!

1 comment:

Cheryl Licht said...

Woohoo! A new blog post, good job Rach! :-) Isaac is getting tall! And sooo handsome!