Rachel, he is so cute! I love the photos that you got from your "photo shoot." How fun. I love being able to glimpse into your life from so many states away. Have a great day today!
"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all His wonderful acts. Glory in His Name; let the hearts of those who see the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has done,"
8 comments:
So, when is his first interview? LOL!
Rachel, he is so cute! I love the photos that you got from your "photo shoot." How fun. I love being able to glimpse into your life from so many states away. Have a great day today!
Super handsome!!!
What a sweetie. Before you know it, he'll be runnin' around stealing kisses from the girls!
oh my word, rachel! these are so cute! what an adorable little boy, and that outfit is to die for! you'll love having those pics later!
Those pictures are classic... Love it!!!
Very handsome, charming little lad (imagine with a Scottish accent). :-) I especially love the hat.
oh that hat!!!! it' couldn't get any cuter than these photos!
Post a Comment