The week started with Sunday football and Mom immediately seizing the opportunity to dress Isaac in his Chargers outfit since they happened to be one of the games showcased that afternoon.
Monday morning it was back to work, but I recieved Isaac's bright cheery wave from home saying, "Hi Mommy! I love you!"
Some conversation with Noni and Mr. MooCow. He's mighty tasty and often finds his ears or appendages in Isaac's mouth... need a bath, Mr. MooCow? Isaac's happy to oblige...
Livin' it up in the play gym while Noni folds Isaac's clothes.
Here we are practicing sitting up. It's a whole new perspective being so vertical! But watch out - when Isaac gets tired of it he tips over like a fallen tree. Timber!!
Looking more and more like Daddy! When Mom sent this one to me, I was taken aback at how much Isaac looks like Kevin in this picture. He has Kevin's eyes.
Hooray, Mommy's home!!





5 comments:
What a bunch of fun pictures, Rachel! He is so cute...and those eyes! I'm sure they did brighten your day.
so sweet, that little boy of yours. i bet you feel good having him with your mom. that is probably one of the only people i feel totally comfortable with watching our kids!
Very cute! Too bad the Chargers lost to the Steelers. It must have been all the Steeler wear my kiddos were wearing that offset his Charger wear :) What a minute ... what happened to the Seahawks?? He is looking like Kevin but he's a great combo of you both!
how wonderful to have you Mom there to spend time with your little guy. He is very photogenic (you know what I mean eventhough I have never written that word before in my life and if I did I mispelled it then too!) :)
MUST CLARIFY... before my husband has a fit. Isaac is only a Charger fan when Noni is in town. Otherwise, he is soundly a Seahawks kid all the way. We just have a minor (okay, make it major since he has nothing right now)shortage of baby Seahawks gear. That is on the "to-do" list for Washington in December.
Rachel
Post a Comment