Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Who Knew July was so Popular!

I haven't stopped to think about this in all of its fullness until now...

In addition to celebrating our country's independence, July is quite the month for both of our families, it would seem Isaac would fit right in having a July birthday. Let's see... there's Lisa & Nik's anniversary on the 4th, Karen & Steve's anniversary on the 11th, Rebecca's birthday on the 16th (Happy birthday, sweetie!), our anniversary on the 18th, Grandma and Seth's birthdays on the 24th, Nono's birthday which was on the 26th, and Lynn's birthday on the 29th... am I forgetting anyone? Then throw in our friends too: Ann's birthday on the 6th, Ashley's birthday on the 9th, Ann & Eric's anniversary on the 10th, and Carrie's birthday on the 25th.

Whew! That's a lot of celebration - almost like Christmas in July!

And then there's Julie, who hit the jackpot with having my due date as her birthday! So we'll see where Isaac fits in when he decides to come!

6 comments:

Kevin and Erica said...

You do have a lot to remember in the month of July. There is one more anniversary that wasn't on there, but with all the ones that are it's easy to forget. Poor Isaac is not gonna have the month to himself so that he gets all the attention, unless he decides to wait until August to arrive. :) Can't wait to see you... 3 weeks and counting. Love you friend!

Ed and Christy Millard said...

july is way over rated... august is a month all it's own. a month where truly special people are born. it's not just a day celebration when you are born in the month of august, it's an entire month of celebration. here's to isaac... hopefully he picks the month of superiority to come into the world:)

Kevin and Rachel said...

Let me guess, Christy... is your birthday in August? ;)

Rachel

Amy @ Just a Glimpse... said...

Just a small teeny tiny correction.....Seth's birthday is the 23rd. Oops! Your July is like our October. Craziness!!!

Kevin and Rachel said...

As it states clearly on my calendar... ! (Sorry Seth... but rest assured I have it recorded correctly!) :)

Rachel

Kevin and Rachel said...

I also missed my uncle John on July 2nd! I'm telling you... there are just too many of you to keep track of!!

Have I missed anyone else? I may need to revoke my original list and reissue a post to set the record straight! :)

Rachel